Friday 13 December 2013

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my Vegan Is Life.
I love being vegan.  Veganism means a fulfilling, healthy, cruelty-free, satisfying life.  I feel good knowing I am minimizing the impact that my diet has on the welfare of the animals as well as our planet.  I also feel great about the fact that my dietary choice means I and my whole family will be healthy and strong without causing unnecessary harm.  I want my children to have compassion, not just for some, but for all life.  How can you teach selective compassion?  I do not believe in selective compassion.
I love trying new vegan products and telling others about it.  I hope that this blog will allow me to share my vegan experiences with others.  My hope is to post my personal reviews of vegan products, restaurants, events, etc.
Here is one of my favourite quotes by a great man:

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci


Here is a beautiful poster.  Thanks to Veganism: A Truth Whose Time Has Come for the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment